WORK FROM HOSPITALITY, ANYWHERE & EVERYWHERE
Third Place is an ‘all in one’ workspace, management and employee experience platform, for companies, employees, professionals and freelancers to thrive with hybrid and distributed work - offering a selection of flexible, convenient and inspirational hospitality-based workspaces, vetted for full productivity and collaboration at leading hotels, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
We are co-working meets hospitality, with ‘service and experience’ at our core. We have over 1,500 locations Australia-wide, with the largest brands in the hospitality and hotels industry, such as IHG, Hyatt, Accor, Australian Venue Co, the Sporting Globe and Milky Lane, as well as many independents and local cafes, business and clubs (e.g., golf clubs, surf parks). Our venues boast all the features of productive work – fast wifi, power chargers, ambience, pet friendly, private meeting spaces, convenient space (near home, the office or between colleagues) and of course the delicious food and beverage that only the hospitality industry can offer.
On our portal, workers can:
1. Discover the best location that meets their needs
2. Make a booking on demand to secure a table, hot desk or meeting space
3. Simply ‘tap and pay’ in store for workspace amenities, including food and beverage offerings or specials
4. Claim and expense the workspace
Chief People Officers, Head of Employee Experience, HR leaders and managers can effectively implement hybrid, remote and distributed teams, creating an employee experience to attract and retain the best talent, and control budgets with flexible pre-defined spend limits for employees, starting with a simple ‘pay as you go model’. Our insights reports provide data on usage, collaboration, effectiveness and employee wellbeing / happiness, translated into substantial productivity gains.
We believe that flexible work and human connection come hand in hand, and we are relentless in our mission to ensure that our corporate, professional and freelancer customers experience the same – balancing the isolation of working from home with third places that re-connect the workforce with their colleagues, clients and the community. For us, hybrid and distributed work is the opportunity of a lifetime - and the Third Place ‘all in one’ platform makes distributed work not only work - but in the most convenient, inspirational and experiential way.
- Revitalise the hospitality industry hit hard by the pandemic, by driving corporate spend and professional workers into hospo venues to eat, drink and work remotely.
- Provide corporate partners with a ‘work from anywhere’ platform for their employees to access and book productive spaces to work remotely as part of their remote or hybrid strategy.
- Support the mental health and well-being of employees by providing access to inspiring, convenient and collaborative spaces to work remotely as a balance between working from home and the office.